Monday, April 15, 2013

Today's Review Posts for 15 April 2013

It's Monday, so I figured I'd do my least favorite of the genres: YOUNG ADULT ewww ickickick.

So moving and fixing and tarting up eight of my YA reviews, I was surprised to find more positive ratings than negative ones. Good writing is good writing, no matter where it's shelved.

Here are today's smorgasbord nibbles:

SHINE blech

THE HUNDRED AND ONE DALMATIANS the original, not the bastard Disney nonsense

THE ASTONISHING LIFE OF OCTAVIAN NOTHING, TRAITOR TO THE NATION both volumes, The Pox Party and The Kingdom of the Waves, are superior to much of the adult writing in historical fiction

TELL THE WOLVES I'M HOME ~meh~

COMET IN MOOMINLAND timeless delight

THE BOY WHO HARNESSED THE WIND there *is* hope for the future!

THE GIRL WHO CIRCUMNAVIGATED FAIRYLAND IN A SHIP OF HER OWN MAKING simply excellent luminous and transcendant

All reviews posted in this blog are subject to Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.