Wednesday, November 16, 2016

This bloggers' questionnaire struck my fancy

1. Think of the person you dislike the most in this world. If you had the ability to force them to eat a full plate of anything you wanted, what would it be?

I'd make them eat...nothing. Nothing at all. Not that night, not the next, nor any of the ones after that. See what it's like to be really, truly hungry and have no way to fix it.

2. What do you have an irrational fear of?

Sharks! JAWS scarred my consciousness forever. It doesn't help that, although I live on the beach, the North Atlantic's waters off Long Island have a seasonal visitrix: A great white shark, young and female, nicknamed Mary Lee. I'm convinced to the core of my being that the instant I dip my toes into the water Mary Lee receives a seamail with my coordinates and body mass index for her to determine how far she'll swim to eat me.

3. You’re going out to dinner tonight – what type of restaurant are you going to? Mexican? Chinese? American? Italian?

Indian. There's a terrific Indian place near my house. I'd commit all the venial and a good few of the mortal sins for their saag paneer and samosas.

4. If you’re a blogger – do you have aspirations of writing a book at some point?

Already have, been published, ego assuaged. Now I write novels I like to read and don't submit them to publishers because, well, why? They're already not publishing too much that I want to read. Better to support the books they publish that I *do* want to read by reviewing them and bringing them to the attention of other readers.

5. You're given an unlimited amount of money by Daddy Warbucks. The only stipulation is it must be spent on a dream you’ve had. What is that dream?

Use shipping containers, high-value truck gardening, and agscaping to create a community housing development and employment in the area for homeless and disabled veterans.

6. What are you really good at?

Picking bad people to trust. I am *aces* at that!

7. What have you never learned to do?

I just can't seem to remember that no one wants to know you unless it's easy for them. Your needs aren't important to anyone but you.

It's your turn! Copy and paste and answer, and let me know when you do. I'd like to read your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.